ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Remember that what's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right. - Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Journal of Anomalous Sciences is BACK for 2012!  (Read 8875 times)
Jari Mikkola
Consultant

Kudos 5

The evidence doesn't lie. The interpretation does!

« on: January 07, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »

Hello everyone, just a quick work to let you know the first issue in 2012 of the Journal of Anomalous Sciences has just been released. Please feel free to share the link and pass it on to your teams and followers, It is after all FREE - http://goo.gl/BS8Ey.

Jari

Jari Mikkola
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:47:36 PM »

Great to see the Journal back! I'll get it plugged on my sites as soon as possible.

I do have to comment on the story "Real Ghost Hunter's Don't Trespass" about the girl in Columbus who was shot in the head. The real story goes beyond the trespassing which is the miracle behind her survival and eventual near recovery from what should have been a unsurvivable injury. She was read Last Rites and survived a few surgeries that removed her skull and portions of her brain. Her recovery has been rough and has been shown periodically on the news in Ohio and in 5 years time she is actually 90% recovered with only minor memory and other neurological remnants.

http://www.rachelsmiracle.com/

Jari Mikkola
Consultant

Kudos 5

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 04:01:50 PM »

Thanks for the comment Brian,
I have also read pretty much everything on the case too...The whole thing was truly unfortunate. But one must ask the question, "If they had not been there trespassing in the first place because the place look haunted and abandoned, could the whole incident could have been avoided? Whether signs are posted or not...I believe so. After all, the law is the law.

But it also goes to show, that if someone is on your property, unless they're in your house you can't shoot 'em. And should they be in your house, make sure ya kill 'em. If they fall outside the door, drag 'em back into the house.

Jari

Jari Mikkola
James Gilberd
Certified Member

Kudos 13

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »

Great work, Jari & team. Sharing the link around.

Strange Occurrences Paranormal Investigators
Wellington, New Zealand
"Only the closed mind in certain." (from the film Dean Spanley)
Mike Lucas
Certified Member

Kudos 4

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 09:21:14 AM »

Great Journal! I'll be sure to pass it to my friends!

MJ
Jari Mikkola
Consultant

Kudos 5

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 10:46:01 AM »

Hi Everyone,
Just another note to let you know our latest issue of the Journal has been published now for a little over two weeks...in case you hadn't checked it out already. So far, we had over 2000 people read the new issue, with nearly 800 new readers!
A record readership...Check it out and have a read...it's still FREE!

http://www.thedimensionzone.com/JAS/Apr-Jun_2012/April-June_2012.html.

We're changing...we have also added DZ Nucleus to the DZ! It's an archive of all the articles that have appeared in the Journal since we first published, and is completely searchable...We've also added Occam's Enigma Video Vault, and are constantly updating it with new content...everything from great films to awesome conferences, seminars, and interviews. PLUS our search engine works across the system. Soon even the Dimension Zone will be converted to work as DZ Nucleus and Occam's on the same platform utilizing the latest cloud technology... Check it out!

Jari

Jari Mikkola
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: