ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
You create your reality according to your beliefs. Yours is the creative energy that makes your world. - Jane Roberts, Psychic and writer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sneak Peak on MTV-Girls' Night Out. (ParaNexus-India)  (Read 5416 times)
Gaurav Tiwari
ParaNexus Rep for India
Staff

Kudos 3

Gaurav Tiwari

« on: September 24, 2010, 03:59:35 PM »

Hello everyone.
I am glad to tell you that the 1st episode of MTV-Girls' Night Out was on air today.
Here is a sneak peak of the episode for you all.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><

I thank Mr. Doug Kelley to have given me an education which made me confident to go ahead with what I always wanted to do.
  sunny
Sharon K. West
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:57:42 AM »

Gaurav,

Thanks much for sharing this! Looks as though the women in the show might be somewhat fearful, and I hope this is a growing experience that will expand their lives.

I have posted it on Facebook so others can see it.

Please post the rest of the episodes so we can see how this turns out.

Sharon
Gaurav Tiwari
ParaNexus Rep for India
Staff

Kudos 3

Gaurav Tiwari

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:04:52 AM »

Hello Sharon.

Thank You very much for liking this show.
The full episode is available on http://mtv.in.com/gno/index.php
You will be amazed to see what we captured during our investigation on our IR camera at the end of the episode. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: