ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't. - Lyall Watson, biologist
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicole Bass-Gibbons appointed CPFI Virginia  (Read 4568 times)
John Rossi
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »

I would like to announce the appointment of Nicole Bass-Gibbons as a CPFI for Virginia. Nicole is a member of Shenandoah Shadows. Nicole has been sensitive to paranormal activity since early childhood.This lead to her decision to formally pursue paranormal investigation as a means to answering her long standing questions about the energy around her.  She became attuned to Reiki in the Fall of 2009, and is a Reiki II practitioner.  Reiki has had a positive impact in all areas of her life as well as enhancing her understanding of paranormal energy.
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »

Congratulations, Nicole! Great to see your posts!

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 04:20:16 PM »

Nicole,

Congratulations! It's so nice to see the State of Virginia getting all these good people assigned to it.

My best to you!

Sharon
Bonnie Korniak
Certified Member

Kudos 10

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »

Congratulations Nicole!

Bonnie Korniak
Founder/Lead Investigator
AURA Paranormal Investigations
St. Petersburg, FL
Michael Jones