ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
You create your reality according to your beliefs. Yours is the creative energy that makes your world. - Jane Roberts, Psychic and writer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Collett appointed CPFI Regional Director for West Virginia  (Read 6429 times)
John Rossi
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »

I would like to announce the appointment of Joel Collett as the CPFI Regional Director for West Virginia. Joel is a member of the Shenandoah shadows and a past member of the DC Metro Area Ghostwatchers. Joel is currently focusing his research efforts on Video ITC. He will be sharing his ongoing research with ParaNexus members. Joel’s first exposure to the paranormal came at a very young age. That experience fostered a fascination with a world full of secrets and mysteries. He is a student of rune lore, history and an active musician who plays the saxophone as well as playing and making flutes.   
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:54:36 PM »

Congratulations, Joel! Thanks for taking a bigger role within PN!

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »

Joel,

Congratulations! Rune lore and history? Well, you can't get much better than those subjects.

Sharon
Bonnie Korniak
Certified Member

Kudos 10

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »

Congratulations Joel!  Shenandoah Shadows sound like a very dedicated team.

Bonnie Korniak
Founder/Lead Investigator
AURA Paranormal Investigations
St. Petersburg, FL
Michael Jones
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »

Welcome to ParaNexus!
Joel Collett
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 09:33:29 PM »

Thank you for all the kind words.  It is truly a pleasure to be involved with an organization that has a "no nonsense" approach to investigating the worlds mysteries. icon_salut  ParaNexus has lots of resources available that are quite helpful.  I also have a great team (Shenandoah Shadows) to work with! Again thanks! wave   
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 12:42:14 PM »

Congrats Joel on becoming a Regional, welcome to the crew!

Nicholas Smith
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »

occasion16 congrats Joel!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: