ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
People want to be in the USA! They want to feel Unique, Special, and Appreciated. - Doug Kelley
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida UFO Radio Is Looking For Advertisers, And Banner Trades  (Read 4121 times)
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« on: February 04, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

Florida UFO Radio is now looking for advertisers on products, or websites. The advertisements will be announced on our daily 4pm EST UFO News reports  on the 24hr channel, and on our live shows Tuesday nights at 9pm EST, and Thursday nights at 10pm EST. I'm looking to get more website traffic then money so trading ads would b great. I also have been adding lots of new stuff to the site, the best of is past Paranexus shows that I've placed in rotation on the 24hr channel. If you have a banner, or link you would like to trade send me an email to jamieinenglewood@gmail.com To check out the website click link below. Thanks Jamie

www.floridauforadio.tk

Jamie Havican CPI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: