ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Survival strategy: Laugh whenever you can, cry whenever you need to, appreciate the little things in life, and learn to roll with the punches.--Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PN Academy on Facebook  (Read 4401 times)
Sharon K. West
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:50:54 PM »

I've just completed a new Facebook page for ParaNexus Academy. Feel free to "like" it and also comment on your experience with the courses.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ParaNexus-Academy/134424913241810?ref=sgm

Sharon
John Rossi
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

I think its great that you are promoting ParaNexus in so many different venues icon_salut.
Ingrid Irwin
Certified Member

Kudos 16

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 06:12:21 PM »

It's great how you are getting ParaNexus out there! notworthy

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
Sharon K. West
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:42:30 PM »

Thanks, Ingrid and John! Surely this should bring something in, but at the least, it gets the name out there.

Sharon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: