ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
To those who understand: No explanation is necessary. To those who don't understand: No explanation will suffice. - Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonnie Korniak on A Haunted Life Radio Tues July 6 10pm  (Read 7079 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: July 04, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »

Bonnie Korniak will be the guest on A Haunted Life radio this coming Tuesday, July 6th, at 10pm Eastern.

Please tune in and join us in the chat room at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/danguthrie/2010/07/07/a-haunted-life

Doug
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 05:42:25 PM by Sharon K. West » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 16

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 06:00:23 PM »

Shall be there at the chat and listening in, should be a good show. Smiley

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
John Rossi
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 09:28:40 PM »

Looking forward to the show!
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 11:05:48 PM »

Hey Bonnie,
Nice job on the show!

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 10

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 11:19:33 PM »

Thanks Doug, I was a little nervous.  Think I mentioned  ParaNexus enough?  LOL  Just trying to get the word out.

Bonnie Korniak
Founder/Lead Investigator
AURA Paranormal Investigations
St. Petersburg, FL
John Rossi
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 12:21:33 AM »

Hey Bonnie! You did a great job. That was obviously a challenging show.  :BangHead:You maintained your poise and professionalism the entire time notworthy.
Sharon K. West
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 09:16:58 AM »

Bonnie,

I'm so sorry I missed this! I got on Facebook this morning and was going to promote a link for your show when I saw these posts here that it had already happened. The Facebook event listing for this show was wrong. Somebody put next Monday night at 5:00 a.m. on it. I should have checked Doug's post for the correct time. I knew I would not be able to get up at 5:00 a.m., though, and would have listened to the archive.

I will put the archive address out so people can listen. I'm sure you did a great job and I will listen as soon as I can.

Sharon
Ingrid Irwin
Certified Member

Kudos 16

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 05:44:34 PM »

Listened to the show later in the day and you did a great job Bonnie, you kept the show going!  sunny

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: