ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was constant surveillance by UFOs. - Astronaut Scott Carpenter-Carpenter
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharon K. West Appointed Media & PR Director  (Read 10225 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: March 26, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »

ParaNexus is proud to announce that Sharon K. West, a long-time ParaNexus member and supporter, has taken the Media and PR Director position. Sharon will be responsible for many aspects of promoting ParaNexus in the media including oversight of our social websites. She has extensive experience in business which will help ParaNexus fulfill its non-profit mission.

Sharon is a writer of fiction and nonfiction. She writes on the subjects of history, travel, spirituality, the paranormal, and the sea. In addition, she writes adult and children short story fiction, articles about her personal experiences, and informational articles of general interest.

Sharon is a history hobbyist who is fascinated in particular with history of the eccentricities, quirks, and strange goings-on in our distant and not so distant past. She also independently researches the paranormal, including UFOs, conspiracies and cryptozoology.

Visit her website at www.sharonkwest.com

Please join me in welcoming Sharon to the staff!

Doug Kelley

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 09:26:18 AM »

Woohoo, Welcome to group, I'm glad to see you're working with us now!
Kevin Costa
Board Member

Kudos 11

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 10:06:29 AM »

Welcome aboard Sharon....with your writing expertise and interest in historical anomalies, maybe you could contribute something of your interest to Parapedia.
Sharon K. West
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »

Thanks so much, everyone! I hope that I can do a great job on this.

One thing that is so unique and exciting about ParaNexus is that the possibility now exists that we could gather all the "stuff" from experts around the world, and lay it all out to look for the connection between it. That's what I think ParaNexus is all about, and maybe, just maybe, if we never "trash" anyone personally but always be gleaning through their ideas in a positive way, this connection might well show up and be understood, not for the sake of just knowing it, but also for the sake of mankind's well-being itself. THAT is the challenge that we have the opportunity to contribute to. The younger people who are used to having the internet don't really realize what a fabulously unique thing this collaboration is. It would have been unheard of even ten years ago.

Here's the problem, though, with inanimate objects such as an organization or website. Energy must be infused into it in order for it to HAVE energy. There's no life in it of its own. So if I can encourage the members here in anything, it is to bring your energy in, definitely and deliberately, and give us some of your life force for the sake of the life of this community.

Doug (and others) have worked so hard on bringing this all into reality. Now, they need the support of this community to get it over the crest of the hill. Be present here and take advantage of all the benefits the site has to offer. And particularly important, put your theories, ideas, information, and whatever else you've got into the stew pot. Don't hold back because without your stuff, the recipe is incomplete.

Now, I think it's about time to get just a little bit "rowdy" around here! LOL
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:12:39 AM by Sharon K. West » Logged
Barry Brudnak
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 11:10:34 AM »

Sharon,

This is great news! Congrats!

Barry
Mark Lindeman
Non-Certified Member

Kudos 1

CEO/Founder Ghost Investigators

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »

Congratulations Sharon!  Grin

Mark Lindeman
CEO/Founder
Ghostinvestigators.org
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »

Sharon,

This is a great step for all of us, we're looking forward to getting the name out there in the best positive message as possible!

Congratulations!

Sharon K. West
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

Thanks, again, guys! I think some really good things are in the future here. It will be fun, interesting, and informative. Let's hustle it up now. Anyone who has become discouraged or is languishing should just shake off the "tired" and start afresh. Get busy with your research and bring it all into the storehouse of ParaNexus for us to see.

I've been hearing some things, and we may have turned a corner for the appearance of new manifestations that have never been seen before.
Ingrid Irwin
Certified Member

Kudos 16

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 05:14:56 PM »

Hey Sharon,

Congrads ! Great news.  sunny

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
Sharon K. West
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »

Thanks so much, Ingrid!
Gaurav Tiwari
ParaNexus Rep for India
Staff

Kudos 3

Gaurav Tiwari

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 02:48:34 AM »

Welcome to the Family Sharon !

All the best!  Wink
Sharon K. West
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »

Thank you! Thank you, Gaurav!
Bonnie Korniak
Certified Member

Kudos 10

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 08:34:38 AM »

Hi Sharon ~ Just wanted to say I think you are doing a terrific job!  Thousands upon thousands of paranormal enthusiasts are on Facebook alone, and it's good to see the ParaNexus name out there!  Thanks for all your hard work!

Bonnie Korniak
Founder/Lead Investigator
AURA Paranormal Investigations
St. Petersburg, FL
Sharon K. West
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 09:10:47 AM »

Thanks much, Bonnie! Sometimes I think I'm pestering people on Facebook, but I haven't let that deter me yet! It never ceases to amaze me how many paranormal groups I see you finding to join or like. You've done a great job as well reposting the notices.

Thanks!
Sharon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: