ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
We ought not live in the shadow of our worst moments. - F. Richard Kelley
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sony IP55 Night Vision/Light Itenafacation Camcorder/Camera For Trade  (Read 5373 times)
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« on: February 20, 2010, 08:44:56 PM »

I have a Sony IP55 Camcorder with IR night vision, and light  intensification. I bought the camera about 8months ago for $1300, and wanting to upgrade to a Night vision scope sine I do sky watches more then investigations. This camera is perfect for Paranormal investigation, come with 1 Telephoto lens, 1 wide angle lens, 2hr battery, a 1hr battery, remote control, charger,64gig memory stick which can hold 7000 photos, and move maker software  for editing video. You can see ll the videos I've filmed with it at www.youtube.com/jamies941. The camcorder uses small micro mv tapes, and can be bought in HD. I'm asking $500, but will consider offers. If you are interested leave a reply here, or send me a message on Paranexus.Thanks Jamie

* sonyip55 with lens.jpg (2.84 KB, 124x93 - viewed 647 times.)

Jamie Havican CPI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: