ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SITE MOVE UPDATE  (Read 3634 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:55 AM »

It appears that the site configuration is completed. However, we were unable to restore photo attachments to posts. The reason is due to the encryption that the forum places on attached pics.

If you attached a photo to a post,  we would greatly appreciate it if you could upload it again to your post. To do this, just click on the "Modify" button on your post. Then upload the new pic(s) and check the delete boxes for the old pics (showing red "X's").

Additionally, we have added a new theme and a couple of new features. We are still fine-tuning the layout.

Thanks for your patience! We apologize for the sporadic downtime and the hassle of re-uploading pics.

Please email me or post here if you have any questions.

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 12

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 08:22:08 AM »

Doug,
The site looks great!

Sharon K. West
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 03:00:45 PM »

Well done! Very professional looking, nicely organized, and the colors are pretty!

Sharon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: