ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Whenever there has been a major insoluble problem for mankind, the answer, when finally found, has always been very simple. - Allan Savory, Holistic Resource Management, 1988
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Hosting Added to ParaNexus Memberships  (Read 10072 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: May 13, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear ParaNexus Member,
We are excited to announce yet another new and innovative feature/benefit added to your membership: Website hosting for your paranormal research website! This will definitely save you money with your website costs. By the way, this website hosting is real hosting; it is NOT ad supported. For the full list of features, please visit www.paranexus.net.

All current ParaNexus Certified, Non-Certified, Consultant, and Staff members as of May 12, 2009 are grandfathered into the new membership structure for the duration of their current membership and can take advantage of the web hosting feature. Future membership renewals will be at the current rate even if you have an active PayPal subscription at the old membership rate. To get web hosting, please visit www.ParaNexus.net and sign up for your account. Please Note: The contact info in your profile here must be current to qualify, so please update or complete it if necessary.

The only time your hosting will expire is if your membership expires. Please renew future ParaNexus membership dues on time to continue your hosting account or you may change your account to a non-membership package. To check your expiration date, look at the top of any page on this site. It will show your current status and expiration date.

If you are not yet a paid ParaNexus member, we invite you to join! Not only will you be a part of a professional and credible organization, but you will save money. For more info, visit www.paranexus.org/index.php?page=36.

NEW MEMBERSHIP DUES
ParaNexus has always desired to provide value to its members beyond the intrinsic value of like-minds sharing a common vision and coming together to research anomalous phenomena. But in this day and age--not to mention the poor economy--people need ways to save money while pursuing their passion. ParaNexus also needs to cover operating expenses to continue to provide value to the research community.

After months of exploring options, ParaNexus Admin has chosen to add several recent benefits to its memberships, and we will continue to explore options that are of value to all members. Being part of ParaNexus must be win-win. At the new rate of $59 per year, ParaNexus member dues are less than most comparable association dues and offer more value. And just in case you are wondering why the increase in dues, ParaNexus actually decreased member dues below what was needed in the fall of 2008 because Admin just wasn't then in a position to offer sufficient value for the money. That has now changed and the membership dues have been restored to their previous value. We hope you will support ParaNexus by joining and thereby reap the benefits as well!

What if I already have a web host and don't want or need the hosting feature? Can I get reduced membership dues?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer reduced membership dues because our expenses are the same whether you use our web hosting or not. However, you will save a lot of money by transferring your site to our hosting.

HOW TO I SET UP MY NEW HOSTING ACCOUNT?
Visit www.ParaNexus.net to sign up for your hosting account. You must use the Member Discount Code to remove the hosting fees that are otherwise charged. You can find the Discount Code in the “Members Only” slide out menu on the left menu bar.

Regarding domain names, you may:

• Register a new domain with ParaNexus Hosting ($12.95 p/year, free privacy and transfer protection).

• Transfer your existing domain to ParaNexus Hosting (transfer is free, but you'll need to extend your domain by 1 year ($12.95)).

• Change the name servers on your existing domain to point to your new hosting account (free). You can do this at the site where you registered your domain. It will take 24 – 72 hours for your domain name to propagate throughout the web. In the mean time, you can upload your website to your new server so that any transition is seamless to the public.

If you have any questions on hosting or getting set up, you may contact Admin at admin@paranexus.org. More info is available at www.ParaNexus.net.

We hope you will take advantage of this remarkable new membership benefit and tell your colleagues as well!

Doug Kelley and Staff

P.S. We have another exciting announcement to follow in a separate post/email!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:35:05 AM by Doug Kelley » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »

Hey Doug,

I can not say enough what an incredible job you and the staff have been doing on increasing the QUALITY features to the website I am very proud to be a part of your organization.
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

Hey Juan,
Thank you very kindly! We are trying to make ParaNexus a valuable resource for anomalous researchers and welcome new ideas to that end.

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 3

Gaurav Tiwari

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:33:15 PM »

I am really happy that ParaNexus believes in the growth of its members and staffs to grow.
I am always proud to be a part of an Organization which is no less than any other super organizations in the world. sunny
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: