ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
The prophecies are to be unintelligible to the ungodly but intelligible to those who are properly instructed. - Blaise Pascal, (1623 - 1662 CE)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Features Added to ParaNexus.org  (Read 8844 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: May 04, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »

Dear Members and Guests,

ParaNexus.org has added a new feature for members and guests, with more features in the works.

The ParaNexus Parapedia is now available at http://www.paranexus.org/index.php?page=173! We have created a wiki that uses the same software as Wikipedia. The ParaNexus Parapedia is focused on all things that are anomalous in nature or related.

We are pleased to announce that Kevin Costa, CPI, has joined our staff as the Parapedia Administrator. Kevin brings a lot of knowledge and ability to the table as an educator. His vision (and ours) is for the ParaNexus Parapedia to develop into a credible and trustworthy source of information for researchers and investigators.

Currently, all ParaNexus paid members can contribute to the Parapedia. The software is tied to our main site so you will not have to register or login to it separately. Associate Members (those with forum access only) and guests can still access and benefit from the Parapedia. Associate Members can request to have contribution status by sending a request to admin@paranexus.org. Please include your username.

We hope that these new additions will be of value to our members and the paranormal community at large! Please stay tuned for further announcements of new features and value-added benefits for members.

Doug Kelley
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:45:45 AM by Doug Kelley » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:35 PM »

Nice additions, Doug!

I'm sure that they will both prove to be valuable resources.
Juan Torres
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 12:47:46 PM »

Applauds very loudly  notworthy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: