ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves to be like other people. - Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Brian Parsons Named ParaNexus Executive Director  (Read 16664 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: March 08, 2014, 09:50:52 PM »

I am pleased to announce that, effective March 8, 2014, Brian D. Parsons, PhD has been appointed to the position of Executive Director of ParaNexus  Anomalous Research Association. Dr. Parsons was an original board member of ParaNexus and brings nearly 20 years of experience to his position as Executive Director. His interests and experience in anomalous phenomena are eclectic and broad, and he has written five books (to date) on various types of anomalous phenomena including ghosts and cryptozoology. He developed and pioneered the E4 Method of anomalous investigation which is a blend of traditional and non-traditional approaches toward client-centered paranormal investigation. Dr. Parsons will oversee day-to-day operations and continues the tradition of grounded research and high standards in the various fields of anomalous phenomena.

ParaNexus is an educational and research program of the Metaphysical Church of Humanistic Science, Inc. (MCHS) and serves to fulfill the mission of MCHS to better understand the human condition and the universe in which we live.

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Parsons in his new position!

Dr. Doug Kelley
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:58:53 PM by Doug Kelley » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 48

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 01:26:40 AM »

Doug and ParaNexus members,

I am very excited about this opportunity. I view this as one of the greatest opportunities of my time within anomalous research and investigation. It was just short of five years ago when I decided to join ParaNexus on May 21, 2009. It has been a great journey with the organization and I have learned a great deal from my various experiences from within ParaNexus. I feel as I have grown as a researcher and a human being a great deal in the last five years.

I had taken a break from the paranormal back in 2003, but worked off an on with various local groups. I decided in 2006 to reform my investigation group and get back out into the field full time. It was also around that time that I wanted to focus on giving back to the field by sharing my knowledge and experiences. I have gone on to write five books, speak at multiple conferences, conventions, libraries, and Internet talk shows. ParaNexus is by far the largest audience I have been able to reach and the impact this organization can make on the positive outlook on the anomalous fields is unknown.  I look forward to creating some new excitement for ParaNexus and continuing the work that has made this an outstanding organization and I am excited to see how far we can all take this.

I look forward to working with all of the members of ParaNexus in exchanging thoughts, ideas, and knowledge.

Thank you,

Reanna Roberts
Certified Member

Kudos 3

Myself

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:45 PM »

Congrats, Brian!
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 48

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:00:52 PM »

Thank you, Reanna. I hope you enjoy the "E4" Method book. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

Grant Rubendunst
Board Member

Kudos 12

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 12:29:34 PM »

We're in good hands. I could not think of a better person to assume this responsibility. Please do not hesitate to call upon me if I can be of any assistance. Congratulations Brian well done !

Grant

Brian Parsons
Administration

Kudos 48

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 06:45:29 PM »

Grant,

Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to carrying on the excellent work you and Doug started.

Brian

Gregory P. Kent
Educator
Board Member

Kudos 9

Rev. Gregory P. Kent

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 08:03:34 PM »

Congratulations to both Brian and Doug!

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised and genuinely happy that the anomalous research continues on.

I think a summer road trip is in order! Fire up the RV Doug, let's pick up Grant and head out to the unknown......

GPK

Rev. Gregory P. Kent, Ed.S., M.Ed, MBA
Brian Parsons
Administration

Kudos 48

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 10:53:16 PM »

Gregory,

The fire might not be apparent, but the coals of desire still glow for knowledge; the research must continue! The growth of ICHS and IMHS give ParaNexus a new purpose for continuing on and hopefully the vision that we all share will eventually become a reality for this site, but for now it's baby steps...

Mary Wilson
Non-Certified Member

Kudos 2

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »

Congratulations Brian!!!!!
Brian Parsons
Administration

Kudos 48

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 10:06:50 AM »

Thank you, Mary!

Pages: [1]   Go Up