ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Never do for others that which they could and should do for themselves. To practice doing so is codependent.
Linked Events
  • VA Paraquest: April 26, 2014
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Paraquest  (Read 6959 times)
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 48

« on: February 19, 2014, 07:50:38 PM »

I will be speaking at the VA Paraquest on Saturday, April 26. The conference will be held at the Historic Avenel Plantation in Bedford, Virginia.

My presentation is titled "The Power of Belief in the Paranormal...and Beyond". I might even be making a big public announcement at the event!

For more information on the conference: http://vaparaquest.com/Home_Page.html

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »

Hey Brian,
I wish you the best on your talk! I wish I could be there. And if your big announcement is what I think it is, I'm sure you will be making it. Smiley

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 48

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »

Doug,

Thanks! I believe it is what you think it is...lol.

Brian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: