ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
...if I put you over at Justice I want you to find the answers to two questions for me, One - who killed JFK. And two - are there UFOs? - President Bill Clinton
Linked Events
  • PN Radio-Clifford Clift: July 13, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 64 Years of UFO Research with Clifford Clift  (Read 4819 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: July 04, 2011, 06:43:49 PM »

We are honored to have MUFON's International Director, Cliff Clift, join us to discuss the state of the UFO research field, how far the field has come and where its headed. Please join us for this informative discussion with the head of ParaNexus' most well-known colleague organization.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranexus/2011/07/14/64-years-of-ufo-research-with-clifford-clift

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 49

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »

Wow. That sounds like a great show!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: