ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
There is a time when we must firmly choose the course which we will follow or the endless drift of events will make the decision for us. - Herbert V. Prochnow, Banking executive and toastmaster
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TALAASH : The Answer Lies Within  (Read 7761 times)
Tarun Bajaj
Certified Member

Kudos 3

« on: January 13, 2013, 01:45:41 AM »

Hi All Members & Paranormal Investigators,

Just to share ! In your free time, watch a Bollywood Movie - TALAASH : The Answer Lies Within. Talaash means Hunt / Search on English.

The movie is in Hindi Language, but you can download from internet or watch it on Youtube with sub-titles in English.

The story of the movie is based on Paranormal activities.

I am sure you would love watching it..........and it's Worth watching.

Do share your views on the movie, once you have seen.

Happy Watching !  Grin

wave
Gregory P. Kent
Educator
Board Member

Kudos 9

Rev. Gregory P. Kent

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »

Tarun,

Could you post a link to the movie?

Thanks

Gregory

Rev. Gregory P. Kent, Ed.S., M.Ed, MBA
Tarun Bajaj
Certified Member

Kudos 3

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 02:50:10 AM »

Hi Gregory,

I just found a torrent link to download the movie with English sub-titles.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7935816/Talaash_2012_New_Source_DVDSCRRIP_EngSubs_XviD_Mp3_-_Hindi

The print of the movie may not be that good, cos the movie production house has still not released the movie on CD/DVD- HD.

But it's worth watch....

wave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: