ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Remember that the more you know, the less you fear. - Unknown
Linked Events
  • VA Paraquest- Lynchburg, VA: April 26, 2013 - April 27, 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Paraquest paranormal conference  (Read 4439 times)
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 48

« on: December 30, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »

The annual VA Paraquest paranormal conference takes place April 26/27, 2013, in Lynchburg, Virginia. I have been invited to speak at this event which promises to be "drama free" (I wouldn't want it any other way!) although my topic will most certainly rock the boat a bit. Friday night includes a meet-and-greet session to ask some early questions of the speakers. There are a lot of other great speakers on hand for Saturday and I'm sure this will be a great experience for anyone at any level of interest or involvement in the paranormal. This type of conference is geared toward sharing knowledge as well as networking and is not focused on the "big names" of the Para-drama television shows.

VA Paraquest home page: http://vaparaquest.com/Home_Page.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: