ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
It is easy to complain when you don't have to offer a solution. It is hard to complain when you know the facts. Stay informed... it makes life less stressful. - Tom Greenway
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Join O.P.I.N. live tonight at the Knickerbocker Hotel  (Read 5008 times)
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« on: April 30, 2011, 04:24:27 PM »

The Knickerbocker Hotel has been in the news recently with the release of a photograph of a purported shadow figure seen on the Hotel's cameras that run 24/7.

This is O.P.I.N.'s (Ohio Paranormal Investigation Network- http://ghosthelp.net) second trip to the Knickerbocker Hotel, which has been featured on Paranormal State. We had quite a few subjective experiences and look forward to finding some tangible evidence tonight.

Watch O.P.I.N. investigate live from the Knickerbocker Hotel tonight from 9 P.M. through the night! http://tiny.cc/xzxvq (go to the action cam link at the top).

* knickerbockerapril2011.jpg (12.94 KB, 350x269 - viewed 555 times.)

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »

Hey Brian,
I watched your investigation for awhile last night. Let me know if you found anything.

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 49

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »

We collected some potential EVPs, but nothing significant. A potential class 2, but mostly class 3.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: