ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves to be like other people. - Arthur Schopenhauer 1788-1860
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USB Temperature Humidity data logger  (Read 5388 times)
Alexandre Malkov
Certified Member

Kudos 4

I.G.O.P.I. - Founder

« on: December 17, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »

Hello Friends

I look to bay a good USB Temperature Humidity data logger , for low price around 70 - 80 $ , may be somebody can suggest me some internet shop ?

Namaste
Alex

Thank You
Philip Osborne
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:10:38 PM »

If this is what you are looking for, I found this one on www.amazon.com.  Lascar Temperature & Dew Point Datalogger, USB, Humidity.  Unfortunately the pictures did not come up when I copied and pasted this.

USB Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Buy new: $79.00
1 Used & new from $79.00

www.lessemf.com, may carry equipment similar to this.

I hope this helps.
Pattie Hatchell
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »

You can go to the Ghost store. Just type that in on Google it will be the first to pop up it was pretty cheap there. wave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: