ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Great Potential is one of life's heaviest burdens. - Byrd Baggett
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ParaNexus No Longer Involved with the Stan Romanek Case  (Read 3889 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: July 26, 2008, 12:39:19 PM »

***PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT***

After spending hundreds of dollars, time, and resources, the ParaNexus Research Foundation (including In the Shadows - Paranormal Project and the SPIRITeam) has officially withdrawn at this time from researching and investigating the Stan Romanek case as of July 25, 2008 for a variety of reasons.

ParaNexus Research Foundation is a professional, objective, and serious research organization that places high value on its reputation and credibility.

Additionally, ParaNexus will cease hosting Stan's website and forum effective August 1, 2008.

We make this public announcement so that there is no misunderstanding regarding ParaNexus' uninvolved status if future evidence should be released by Stan.

We harbor no ill will toward Stan or his family. We are simply ending our professional relationship as researchers of his case. We wish the Romanek family our very best.

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Co-Founder

On behalf of:
Jari Mikkola;
ParaNexus Research Foundation;
In the Shadows - Paranormal Project;
The SPIRITeam.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 05:32:39 PM by Doug Kelley » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »

what the shock happened doug? i have invested a lot of time in the stan case as well. (freelance naturally)

what happened? is he just another hoaxer? i dont understand, you guys have been with this case for a while, why stop? there were a lot of people on that forum that even if they didnt fully believe, they were finding open minded people like them. its unfortunate that i will lose those friendships.

obviously i didnt spend any money on any of this research, and you have been more than kind to me doug, if you have any info on whats going on. then please share. send a message or e-mail.

something is going on, thats for sure. nobody would give up a case like stans unless theres a pretty good reason.

much respect.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: