ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Linked Events
  • O.P.I.N. Excavation of Madison: July 23, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O.P.I.N. presents the Ghost Excavation of Madison Seminary  (Read 3127 times)
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« on: April 30, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »

Ohio Paranormal Investigation Network will again team with ghost excavator John Sabol (http://ghostexcavator.com) for a unique experience in investigating vertical space (as opposed to horizontal space with traditional approaches). Break the mold and see how to excavate ghosts. The Madison Seminary is located in northeast Ohio in Madison and is a highly active location.

Registration is required, the cost is $75/person and the event runs from 8 P.M. to 4 A.M. Everyone will have a role in this event to help facilitate the multiple scenarios that will be created specifically for this event. Drinks and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited!

For more information on this event please visit our Madison Seminary events page: http://madison.ghosthelp.net

Obviously since we created a specific site for this location we will be conducting more events here later in the year. In other events we will offer classes and may have other guests as scheduling permits.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: