ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Everybody must learn this lesson somewhere--that it costs something to be what you are. - Shirley Abbott, Writer
Linked Events
  • O.P.I.N. Knickerbocker Hotel: June 18, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O.P.I.N. hosts Knickerbocker Hotel Experience  (Read 2387 times)
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« on: April 30, 2011, 03:35:53 PM »

My team, the Ohio Paranormal Investigation Network, will be conducting its first paid tour event. While we have assisted in a number of them over the years this marks the first time we are doing all of the work. The event will run from 7 P.M. to 4 A.M. and will have a class prior to the investigation "Beyond 101". The class will prepare you for the upcoming investigation as well as break some of the cultural beliefs behind "ghost hunting".

Tickets are $50 per person and include the class, drinks, refreshments, and of course a night at the notorious Knickerbocker Hotel as seen on Paranormal State. The Knickerbocker Hotle is located in Linesville, Pennsylvania (west central PA near the Ohio border and close to Pymatuming Lake).

For more information please visit our new events page: http://events.ghosthelp.net

A lot more tours/events to come!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: