ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian Parsons Interview On West Georgia Paranormal  (Read 5148 times)
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« on: March 12, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »

Today West Georgia Paranormal Radio welcomed Brian to the show and the interview can be listened to at http://www.westgeorgiaparanormal.com/archives/wgpparsons.mp3

Jamie Havican CPI
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 05:39:03 PM »

I was a great show and I had a lot of fun. A lot of topics were discussed and I hope to do it again!

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:41:34 PM »

Hey Brian,
You did a great job!

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 49

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 10:49:27 AM »

Thanks Doug,

I wondering how I would fill 2 hours of talking about myself, but it was an enjoyable experience. I guess I did well enough to earn another visit. Many times hosts will tell you that they'll bring you back, but you never hear back. I'll be appearing again on October 22.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: