ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
I don't know what to make of UFOs. However, some of the sightings have been witnessed by 20 to 25 people, law enforcement officers, and everyone in the cockpit of a major airplane, and so forth. But I can't tell you what to make of it. If I knew, I'd be the only one in the world who does. But, yes, I would make these kinds of data available to the public, as President, to help resolve the mystery about it. - Jimmy Carter, 1976
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Executive Producer Of ParaNexus Universe  (Read 11602 times)
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« on: January 17, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »

I would like to thank Doug, Grant and all others who have decided to give me this position, I am very honored and will be working hard on the show. I have just passed my CPI Course and look forward to investigating soon. Changes with me as Producer is we now have 24/7 ParaNexus Universe on the Home Page as a pop out, or visit this link to listen there or open in any media player http://station.voscast.com/4d3373de3a30c/  . I will also be booking all guests and welcoming suggestions. Please add me to you buddy list and let me know if you have any questions about the show, or anything else. Thanks Jamie Havican

Jamie Havican CPI
Grant Rubendunst
Board Member

Kudos 12

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 07:14:51 AM »

We're delighted to have you with us Jamie!

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »

Hi Jamie,
We're happy to have you as a part of our staff! Your technical expertise will be a great help in fulfilling our educational mission.

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 11

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07:42 PM »

Welcome aboard Jamie! Great to have you on the staff.
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »

Thank you all I really am excited about this and hope to be aboard for a long time. My ParaNexus email is JHavican@paraNexus.org

Jamie Havican CPI
Ingrid Irwin
Certified Member

Kudos 16

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:17:44 PM »

Welcome Jamie! You will be a great asset to the radio show icon_salut

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »

I am really looking forward to the show being back and I hope to be a bigger part of it as well. I am looking forward to you help pilot the show! Congrats Jamie! (I have plenty of potential guests in mind)

Lori Del Rio
Certified Paranormal Investigator, Psychic Medium
Certified Member

Kudos 2

All who wander are not lost....

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 04:56:14 AM »

Congrats!

Lori Del Rio, CPI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: