ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller. - Unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tuesday the 4th Inception Radio welcomes Ghost Box Expert Bruce Halliday  (Read 4314 times)
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« on: January 02, 2011, 11:14:29 PM »

Tuesday night on Inception Radio we will welcome Bruce Hailliday to talk about the Spirit Box and hear some of his recording and ones that I've done with mine, it all starts at 9pm EST www.inceptionradio.com

Jamie Havican CPI
Lori Del Rio
Certified Paranormal Investigator, Psychic Medium
Certified Member

Kudos 2

All who wander are not lost....

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:11:41 AM »

I would love to get the chance to use one of these.

Lori Del Rio, CPI
Jamie Havican
Thank You For Your Time
Staff

Kudos 3

Welcome Have been a Member few years now,

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 12:49:07 PM »

I just bought a starter one I guess you could call it I have a good friend Joe Cioppi building me a real one from scratch. I found mine to be surprising I've only done two 3 min sessions and pulled about 13 good recording out. Here is a link where you can get the one I have for 20 bucks  http://www.insidetheboxrtscghostbox.com/

Jamie Havican CPI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: