ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Many people squander their resources searching for a Magic Pill for their problems, never quite grasping that they are the Pharmacist.. - Doug Kelley & Patrick Stone
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Hurd now a ParaNexus Consultant  (Read 5624 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: November 04, 2010, 06:44:28 PM »

ParaNexus is honored to welcome Ryan Hurd as a Consultant on dream related research including sleep paralysis. Ryan is a dream and consciousness researcher with a certification and MA in both respectively, and also has a degree in archeology. He has also been a guest on ParaNexus Universe Radio (October 28, 2010). His interview is available in the archives. Please visit Ryan's website at http://dreamstudies.org/.

Welcome Ryan!

Doug Kelley
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:49:16 PM by Doug Kelley » Logged

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 16

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »

Welcome Ryan!
Listened to your interview and found it very interesting & informative.  icon_salut

"Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men"- Thomas Huxley, Science & Culture,ix.
John Rossi
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »

Welcome Ryan
Sharon K. West
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »

So glad to have Ryan as a consultant for ParaNexus!

In case our visitors would like to know, here is the page which lists the ParaNexus consultants:

http://www.paranexus.org/index.php?page=17

Sharon
Jessica Holloway
Non-Certified Member

Kudos 3

Thanks for reading my profile!

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 09:07:51 AM »

Welcome, Ryan!

I'm looking forward to purchasing and reading your book Sleep Paralysis: A Dreamer's Guide. Will this book be available on the ParaNexus site or should members purchase it on your website?

Nicholas Smith
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »

Congrats Ryan!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: