ParaNexus is an association of paranormal researchers and paranormal investigators who conduct paranormal research and paranormal investigations involving ghosts, spirits, alien abductions, UFOs, unknown creatures, unexplained phenomena, psychic phenomena, and other mysterious events. Visitors can report a UFO sighting, hauntings, and other paranormal events via our 24 Hour Helpline. ParaNexus also offers paranormal investigator certification, paranormal certification, training, paranormal classes, and paranormal courses.
Make Me Think
Many people squander their resources searching for a Magic Pill for their problems, never quite grasping that they are the Pharmacist.. - Doug Kelley & Patrick Stone
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Raymond Moody Now a ParaNexus Consultant  (Read 8245 times)
Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« on: September 27, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »

ParaNexus is honored to have Dr. Raymond Moody join its staff as a consultant in near death and shared death studies. Dr. Moody is a pioneer as well as leading expert in near death experiences having coined the term in 1975 in his book, Life After Life. He is also the author of 11 other books on the subject including his latest book, Glimpses of Eternity available on www.Amazon.com.

Visit Dr. Moody's website at www.lifeafterlife.com. Listen to his interview on ParaNexus Universe at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranexus/2010/09/24/near-death-experiences-research-with-dr-raymond-mo

Welcome Dr. Moody!

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Kudos 49

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 11:26:46 PM »

Definitely great news! Welcome Dr. Moody, we look forward to more of your knowledge and insights.

Catherine Hutton
Certified Member

Kudos 7

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 12:50:48 PM »

That's awesome!! Welcome Dr. Moody.

Cathy
John Rossi
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »

Welcome to ParaNexus Dr. Moody.
Joel Collett
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 03:28:16 PM »

Welcome Dr. Moody.  I am impressed by the caliber of individuals that are attracted to this organization.  In 1972 I had a NDE.  Some years later I came across the book "Life After Life".  Some of the possibilities that were presented I was able to identify with from my own experience.  Nobody had put it quite like that before and I got a lot from the book.  Unfortunately over the years "new age knuckleheads" have taken the book out of context.  In my opinion the coup de grace is the book "The Last Laugh".  It slaps things into perspective!  I know Dr. Moody has written many books but my favorites are the two I have mentioned.  Anyone who delves into these works will be the better for it.   
Kevin Costa
Board Member

Kudos 11

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »

Welcome Raymond, your "Life After Life" has always been a favorite classic of mine, and your inventive idea in "Reunions"! Great stuff!
Nicholas Smith
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 05:36:52 PM »

congrats!
Brian Parsons
ParaNexus Executive Director
Administration

Kudos 49

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »

Interesting article on Dr. Moody at Examiner.com:

http://www.examiner.com/near-death-experiences-in-national/if-we-experience-loved-ones-near-death-experiences-why-not-elvis

(not to mention the nice mention of ParaNexus!)

Doug Kelley
ParaNexus Founder
Administration

Kudos 14

The world is my country & to do good, my religion.

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »

Cool! Interesting article.

Doug

Doug Kelley, PhD, CH, CSL
ParaNexus Founder

Jump to: